Thursday, February 19, 2009

All Things Girly

I think I have done my time with race cars, dump trucks, and boy noises. A girl in our house has brought babies, snuggling, and an explosion of pink. Here are some candid moments from this morning....


Haley is a girl with lots of personality, this is her "funny" face. She also loves, loves dressing up. She likes to put on the boys' cowboy hats, bunny ears, and bead necklaces. Here she is sporting her new look of a pink tu-tu coordinated well with her pink pajamas.


Of course I couldn't pull out a camera without her putting on her "say cheese" smile. Did I mention that she is a ham :)


Speaking of hams....:) Not to be out-done by their little sister, Tyler and Jacob enjoy some morning fun. Also, notice the barrier gate created to keep the pretty in pink one out of their stuff. I gotta give them credit for their creativeness with their tower of paper towels!

2 comments:

Lost A Sock said...

That barricade was too funny! (And let's hear it for the pink!!)

I've been reading you quietly from my feed reader since Cindy told me you began blogging, but it's been wayyy to long for me to at least have said hi! Sooooo, hi! Your kids are adorable and it's been fun to keep up with your tales. :o)

Cole Twins said...

How Cute!! Everyone needs GIRL to add pink to their lives!

I promise to call you this week!!