Friday, February 13, 2009

'Twas The Day Before Valentine's Day

The boys had their Valentine's Day party at school today and I was lucky enough (thanks Elizabeth) to attend!

The toothless wonder Jacob was all smiles (and gums) for his picture today. And why shouldn't he be when you get to eat cupcakes at 10am!

Tyler was tickled red (and pink) that I came to help out this morning. I received a great big hug when I walked in the classroom.

Jacob is giving me the eyes :) He's gonna break hearts someday with that fabulous face.

The class also enjoyed a story from one of the moms. How is it that they still gravitate towards each other in a class of 20 kids? They'll tell you it's cause "we're brothers, side-by-side." That is just enough to melt the mommy's heart on Valentine's Day Eve :)

3 comments:

Cole Twins said...

How fun Erin!! Glad you got to attend!

Happy Valentine's day guys!

Kari Pederson said...

How precious! I hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's day! Miss ya! :)

Jill said...

Erin-
That is so sweet "Brothers-side by side" I hope my boys are that close someday - even though they are not twins. I can see how that would melt your heart!