Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Fun!

I had such a wonderful morning that I just had to share my morning pictures with you. After Haley, Isabella, and myself took the boys to school we headed over to the Milwaukee Zoo. What a beautiful day! It climbed into the 50's with alittle sun, blowing leaves, and colorful trees. Here is what the girls did today...

Checkin' out the pink flamingos from their side-by-side seating.

This was a first for us...The lion was pacing in front of the viewing window! Haley was not a bit scared! Sorry for the reflections, the sun was on the rise.

I think he likes the looks of Haley for a morning snack!

After that we were on to the cheetah's!

Aren't they cute!

Well we waited by the tiger exhibit for the baby tiger cubs to come out onto display. They only come out after 10:30am. This is one of the two with mommy in the background.

Here is proud mommy.

Here is another of the cubs. They were running and wrestling with each other just like my boys!

After a big morning of fun and fresh air, cousin Izzy gave in to a brief cat nap!

It is so nice outside today that I am hoping that the kids and I can get a bike ride in on our newly paved street!

2 comments:

Nana of the North said...

Loved your pictures. Cats, kids, and great weather. Wish we were there.

Cole Twins said...

OMGoodness those 2 girls are so cute! I wish we would have more of those 60 degrees days, too!