Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter was a wonderful, sunny day filled with family and lots of eggs!

Isabella and Haley posing as only they can for the camera. The age difference is about 15 months and when I am out with just the two girls people just assume they are sisters. Then they give me the "poor you sad eyes" and tell me how much they look alike and like me. By this time, I just don't have the heart to tell them that Izzy is my niece and they are cousins. :)

Back to Easter...Izzy just couldn't get over that there was candy in all the eggs! This is her "oh, my!" face.

Seriously, when did my babies grow into these young boys? Tyler is in yellow and Jacob in blue.
This picture is my favorite of the day because they just look so big and handsome.

We hunted eggs 3x on Sunday. Once at our house, outside at Elizabeth's and inside at Elizabeth's house.

Everyone loaded up on hidden baskets and eggs filled with lottery tickets!

Jacob's basket took a tumble down the hill....reminds me of the "Jack-n-Jill" poem as his eggs came rolling down the hill.

Here are the boys racing around the house to find the eggs!

These two look a little mischievous! Tyler is attaching his new walkie talkie to his pants as they were secret spies for the day.

They really got into hunting for eggs!!

Thank you family for a great day and thank you Jesus for giving your life so we can have an eternal life with you.

No comments: