Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cousin Izzy Comes To Play

We were able to spend some time with cousin Isabella yesterday and the boys loved it!

Jacob and Tyler kept Izzy happy by singing her songs and giving her their stuffed animals for her to eat. She was completely entertained by our loud and crazy house!

At 3 and 1/2 months old, Izzy has just discovered her smile. Tyler was sharing his duckie with her. He has had that duck since he was 6 months old...he still sleeps with it :)

Arrr, if only I could get you into my mouth.

The boys do not have school tomorrow so I am hoping to come up with some winter blues adventures to pass the day by.

3 comments:

NE GrMa said...

I just love Izzy's smile - it's as if her whole body smiles too. Looks like the boys had as much fun as Izzy.

Cole Twins said...

OMG - she is just beautiful! How fun!!!

Sara Boyer said...

Hey Erin,

It's Sara-Elizabeth's BFF. She told me about your blog yesterday and I have one too so I will add you to my page! The kids are getting so big and your blog looks great. Hope to see you this summer and Happy 2009!
Take care :)