Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian!

Happy Birthday hubby! The boys helped Brian blow out his candles on his cake as he turned 34 today. And as my mom said, "one more year and he's half-way to 40!" I love to give him grief about his age since I am younger than him by a year, or so. So for the next 4 months I get to be 32, the younger woman, to my older man! The day went great we had family over for lunch followed by cake and ice cream.

Tyler picked out this very unique neon yellow watch for daddy. A must have for all dads :)

Jacob was very proud of his gift to daddy, a FM only radio with earbuds! Oooohhh!
(Also noteworthy is the yellow neon watch!)

Haley enjoyed rocking with ALL her babies, Grandma Gail, and cousin Izzy (pink stripes.) They all rocked for a long time with Haley patting Izzy's head and snug as bugs.

Grandpa Andy and Grandma Gail with the four grandkids. Such a beautiful group!

What a cool picture to see my kids with my parents makes me smile. And then I think about how fast the time goes by. I remember when the boys were babies, looking just like Isabella. Now, they are the big kids, the big brothers, and the big cousins. Oh, now I feel old.

Happy Birthday Brian!
You are just as young as you were when we met, just as wonderful a man, and I am just so happy to have the rest of our lives to get old together.



1 comment:

Cole Twins said...

Happy Birthday Brian!! Don't let her give you to much crap about being old(er).In April I will turn 35 and I will be 1 yr 4 months older than Matt. He loves to give me grief too!