Sunday, December 28, 2008

Check that off the list....

I think I have a problem, I am addicted to blogging. Seriously, I think it's like when the boys get a new toy and play with it non-stop for the first few days then it starts to collect dust during the month of February. As it might be with me for blogging, but for now, I am loving it! Brian and the boys have Christmas vacation this next week so we have been planning things that we always say we are going to do but then don't. Thus, our Christmas vacation bucket list...we can check off feeding the ducks.
You can spot Brian pulling the boys on their sleds up and down the street after every snowfall. What a good dad. Here he is pulling them on our way up the street to feed the ducks.

The boys were really excited to feed the ducks but the ducks weren't so sure about us.

Tyler was very worried about the ducks. He wanted to make sure that all his bread would not go to waste. The ducks made alot of noise which thrilled Haley.

This is the first time that Haley went out in the snow. She wasn't so sure about it, especially when you have two big brothers pushing in it. The expression on her face tells you that Brian and I are in trouble when she is 16! On a side note, she would not take off her snowpants when we got inside, the pink powder puff likes things her way :)

3 comments:

Cole Twins said...

Hey Erin! We are up braving the lake today! It is SOOO windy that I didn't even let the kids out. Some of the gust would have picked Carson right up!

Haley looks too cute in her "pink"!

NE GrMa said...

My goodness it looks soooooo cold there. However, everyone appears to be bundled up from head to toe; and, I'm sure the ducks appreciated your trip up the street to feed them. I love Haley's all pink outfit - especially the boots which make her dainty little feet look as if she's not sure of taking a step ;-)

tracyrossi said...

Happy belated Birthday Brian! I had no idea you had a December b-day just like Jer (Dec 11) and I (today) ... no wonder we liked you :)

Erin I love the blog. I can't wait to check out the new family fun land. It sounds like a ton of fun!