Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally Friday

It is a beautiful, beautiful Friday! Sunny, 70 degrees, and daddy comes home tonight! The boys have been off of school on Spring Break this week so we have tried to keep busy. Anyways, we made the most of the day and spent the morning at the zoo. Here are a couple moments....

My three angels.

We took a ride on the carousel, Haley's first. The boys loved it!

Jacob, no teeth, was so excited.

Tyler wants to be a cowboy.

Haley didn't think this thing would actually move! This would be her "I'm not so sure of this spinning 'round and up and down thing" facial expression.

Ok, weeee! I LOVE it! "Ride, ride, ride," were the chants heard all around the carousel as the ride ended and I had to pry her hands off the pole. I believe we will be riding this alot this summer :)

1 comment:

NE GrMa said...

Love the zoo pictures - sure looks like everyone had a fun time. I especially love the picture "My three Angels" holding hands walking together through the zoo. That picture is certainly a treasure!!!