Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jevon's Sittin' Big Boy Style

Thank you to Brian's mom, Bev, for passing along this hilarious sequence of photos. Our nephew Jevon has been busy practicing his sitting up skills. Let's check in and see how it's coming along....


Hi, I'm cutie pa-tootie Jevon! I can melt your heart with my big beautiful brown eyes or make you giggle with my crazy curly hair! Either way, your gonna love me!

Okay, things are looking good! I've got this whole sittin' up business handled.


Wait! I spoke to soon! Grandma, put the camera down!! I'm goin' down!!!


Ok, enough pictures. Help please. Oh wait, there are toys down here. Cool! I'm good!

4 comments:

The lucky guy who got to marry Erin said...

I crack up everytime I watch that sequence. Nice play-calling on the action too!

NE GrMa said...

Erin, your script with the pictures makes the sequence that much funnier. Thanks for getting me to laugh all over again looking at these pictures!!

Nana of the North said...

Thanks for the updated pictures of Jevon. He gets cuter every time I see him! Love those eyes.........
Erin, you should have majored in journalism. We're prayin' for you..
especially today.

Cole Twins said...

I LOVE "the lucky guy who got to marry Erin"!! That is so great Brain!!!

Anyhow....I am just checking to see how everyone is coming ALONG in the Benes household. AH HUMMMM, I am talking to you MRS BENES!! I will call you soon!